Marathon Response to COVID19
It’s important with the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) that Marathon is taking all precautions to looking after our Team and Clients at this unprecedented time.
Although there are many challenges for Marathon like all businesses, Marathon is committed to ensuring the delivery of important projects, whilst protecting our Staff and Clients during this health crisis.
We have implemented strict social distancing, cleaning and infection control plans across our business, amongst other measures.
Our Team is well acquainted to working with Zoom and other programs, utilizing these as a necessary way of communicating and caring for our clients. We also have staff working from home where possible. We hope you stay safe and well.
8 STEPS – To help prevent the spread of COVID19
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash hands frequently
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough using the bend of your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has a fever or cough
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty of breathing seek medical care early-but call first
- Get information from trusted sources