If you are looking for a childcare facilities builder, choosing Marathon Modular to handle the project is a smart choice.
Our team at Marathon Modular construct buildings with a modular approach. This means once your design and planning are approved, we begin construction right away in our manufacturing facility. The result is typical disruption from construction is greatly reduced, and you can enjoy the completed project a lot sooner.
Our builders have over 15 years of experience in bespoke construction at Marathon Modular. It is our innovative construction process and our deep understanding of successful design and development of outstanding childcare centres that has allowed us to produce fast and effective solutions for the childcare sector.
Marathon Modular is proud of the results that we have achieved for previous clients in the Childcare sector:
– Kellyville Public School OOSH
– C&K Childcare Centre in QLD
– Batemans Bay OOSH
Our team has also delivered effective turnkey solutions for clients in the Education sector.
Modular construction offers a wide range of strengths over conventional methods. Some advantages include;
– Minimal disruption: By constructing your building off-site, modular builders minimise noise, dust, and traffic disruptions. From classrooms to offices and beyond, enjoy a smoother journey to your new childcare building with marathon modular construction!
– Fast turnaround solution: A modular daycare solution extradites the usual time you need to wait on a newly constructed building. Modular constructed buildings sometimes take 50% less time to complete, allowing you to plan for the use of your updated or new childcare facility sooner and enjoy a faster return on your investment.
– Customisable: Our modular units are fully customisable. At Marathon Modular, we provide a customised solution that allows you to choose the level of finish (tiered as Bronze, Silver or Gold) and the aesthetic you want to achieve. Our design team understand childcare facility requirements and work closely with our clients to achieve the desired outcome.
– Eco-friendly: The modular process is more eco-friendly. It gives our builders more control to eliminate wasted products. Our modular approach uses fewer materials and generates far less waste than traditional construction, thanks to precision engineering, large-scale purchasing power, and careful quality control. Modular prefabrication produces 80% less waste than conventional construction, making it a more sustainable choice for building projects and better adapted to protecting the environment.
– Cost-effective: Modular construction offers a cost-effective alternative as construction costs for site-built facilities continue to rise. By utilising controlled manufacturing conditions, potential delays in trade completion deadlines are eliminated, and unforeseen expenses are reduced. We understand the importance of staying within budget and will work with you to design and specify the most economical options for your modular childcare center project. Our team of experts will guide you through the process and ensure that your project meets your budget while still delivering high-quality, customisable space solutions.
We’ve made the process of getting a personalised quote simple.
Go to our Project Cost Calculator to tell us in a short 2-minute window about yourself, the building type needed for your child care centre, the dimensions in square metres, finish and design preferences. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, contact us for a tailored modular childcare solution or to book a discussion to learn more.
Our school chose Marathon Modular as the preferred builder for our projects. They offer a competitive price, good customer service and a quality finish. One point we noted was in our experience in dealing with Marathon Modular, there is always integrity between what the sales manager has stated and the actual final product. – Pacific Valley Christian School
Marathon Modular were referred to us by another school. We had a complex site and a time-constrained brief. Jonathan was accommodating in helping us find a solution that met our needs, both design and time wise and our budget. Marathon Modular were pleasant to deal with in a relaxed and professional way from the time we first met till the end of the project. One of the things we like best about our new modular building is how it integrates with the rest of the school. Jonathan helped us through some design concepts to ensure we delivered a building that met our expectations. – Illawarra Christian School
This is the first time the Catholic Schools Office (Diocese of Broken Bay) has engaged Marathon Modular Group to supply and install modular learning spaces and a(COLA). This project was delivered in a very “tight” time frame, from our first site meeting to the delivery of the modular buildings. Marathon Modular exceeded this time frame which required careful and safe site management. The Diocese were kept well informed of all aspects of the installation of the buildings through the excellent communication provided – the success of this project is mainly attributed to the Marathon’s understanding of the Diocese’s expectations and needs. The high quality of the buildings also needs to be mentioned as a contributing factor to the project’s success. With great pleasure, we recommend Marathon Modular for its design, construction and delivery capabilities of modular buildings. – Sydney Catholic Schools
Marathon caused very little disturbance to the school. They moved quickly and efficiently and always left the site clean and tidy. Communication, cooperation and meeting deadlines were the priority of Marathon throughout the project, and our finished result was outstanding. -Five Islands School
Marathon was given a very tight time frame to supply a building for our school. Their team worked long days to ensure students could use the facility on the first day of school. Their workmanship is of a very high standard. They are keen to consult and ensure that we are satisfied with the final product. Marathon can provide design ideas if required. I would have no hesitation in recommending Marathon. – St Brigid’s Catholic College
Marathon was engaged by Calrossy Anglican School (CAS) to construct and supply a group of buildings to serve the needs of our early Primary Years 1 and 2. The follow-up service for post-construction and maintenance issues following the installation has been fantastic. CAS operational and management staff would not hesitate in recommending Marathon as a service fit for the development of educational facilities. -Calrossy Anglican School
From the outset, dealing with Jonathan and Marathon Group, in general, has been a pleasure. All aspects of the project have been handled with professionalism and courtesy. Marathon Group’s attention to detail, cooperation with our School Security Unit, their contractor Boston Security and the executive staff at Macarthur Girls High, and your accommodation of the School’s unique security issues have been exemplary and very much appreciated. The School is pleased with the project experience, and the finished product has fulfilled their expectations and, in many ways, exceeded them. I look forward to working with you again in the near future. – School Infrastructure
We wish to express our appreciation for the co-operation of your team during the work and to congratulate you on a job well done. We have enjoyed working with Marathon Modular on this project, and we look forward to working with you again soon. – Bickerton Masters Architecture
Marathon Modular has designed and constructed a modular building for one of the schools in my electorate. It’s a quality building and a positive addition to our environment. If the population begins to fall in 20 years, which can happen, this building can be moved to be used in another growth area. It’s a clever use of the education dollar. – Maitland MP
Marathon Modular completed the construction of our new Junior School Building. This building consisted of 4 classrooms, a breakout space and offices. Throughout the construction and pre-construction phase Marathon: · assisted us in understanding restrictions and options available to us the client in regard to using the modular form of construction · were responsive to client design changes during their workshop process · management communicated effectively with regard to the delivery and installation of the final project · were co-operative with regard to enabling “school contractors” to undertake works concurrently with the installation of the modular building assisting in overall program. We are delighted with the final product. It is a versatile and flexible learning space. – Mamre Anglican School
I am pleased to provide this testimonial for Marathon Modular, who recently installed modular classrooms at Canberra Grammar School. The job was not straightforward as the two buildings had to be matched to an existing building on two different levels on a sloping site, abutting an existing building on one side and with very little clearance on the other. To further complicate matters, there was very restricted access for the large crane required. Marathon completed the job with minimum fuss and within the programmed time and budget. I could not recommend them more highly. – Canberra Grammar School