Modular office designs offer versatility, a sleek and modern appearance, and fast turnaround times for construction.
Marathon Modular is your trusted partner for cutting-edge modular office solutions. With a rich heritage as a family-owned business spanning over 15 years, our team of designers have expertise in creating bespoke constructions that stand the test of time.
Our modular construction company provides building solutions for education, sport and recreation, commercial and health.
Our builders have completed modular office systems for businesses across a range of industries and sectors. Explore our portfolio to see more of our previous work.
Marathon Modular provides a design and construction service, delivering modular solutions. We build to our client’s space requirements and intended use and collaborate with you to create a design that meets your desired aesthetic and finish.
– Fast Construction: Our modulers are constructed off-site and seamlessly align on-site, dramatically reducing construction time by up to 50%.
– Uninterrupted Flow: Continuing to work uninterrupted is paramount in business. Our modular office installations champion this by sidestepping the chaos of conventional construction sites. Modular offices are constructed off-site, allowing you to expect a continuation of the sites everyday activity.
– Your Evolving Space: Modular office structures are easier to adapt later for growth and layout shifts compared to conventionally constructed buildings. Modular units can be shifted around to accommodate expansions or reconfigurations should there be a need to relocate.
– Sustainability at its Core: We prioritise sustainable construction and design methods throughout our projects, minimising our environmental impact while delivering high-quality buildings. Our modular approach uses fewer materials and generates far less waste than traditional construction, thanks to precision engineering, large-scale purchasing power, and careful quality control. Modular prefabrication produces 80% less waste than conventional construction, making it a more sustainable choice for building projects.
– Project Management: Our team will work with you every step of the way, from earthworks to building completion, to ensure that your project is completed on time and to the highest quality standards. We believe in listening to our customers to understand their unique needs and requirements, and we offer complete services to ensure that every aspect of the project is taken care of. Our focus on innovation and professionalism means that we are always looking for new and better ways to deliver high-quality modular buildings that meet the needs of our clients. When you work with Marathon Modular, you can trust that your project is in good hands.
Learn more about the reasons Why you should build Modular.
Here’s a brief overview of our process from design through to delivery and completion of our modular projects.
1. Design: Our experienced designers work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop customised, functional, and aesthetically pleasing solutions.
2. Manufacturing: We manufacture the building components using state-of-the-art equipment in our factory-controlled environment. This allows for greater quality control and faster construction times.
3. Delivery: Once the building components are complete, they are transported to the construction site and assembled on-site. This process is much faster than traditional construction methods, allowing for quicker occupancy and reduced disruption to the surrounding area.
4. Completion: Once the building is assembled, our team completes the finishing touches, including electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. We also conduct thorough quality checks to ensure the facility meets all necessary codes and standards.
At Marathon Modular, we’re committed to delivering superior modular building solutions that meet our client’s needs and exceed their expectations. Our streamlined process from design to delivery and completion ensures we deliver high-quality buildings on time and within budget. Kickstart your journey with our services today.
We have made it easy to get started with a personalised quote. Use our Project Costing Calculator to tell us about the important specifications of your commercial modular office project – it takes 2 minutes!
Our staff will then quickly get back to you with a quote and possible next steps.
If you’ve got any questions, contact us for a discussion to learn more.
Our school chose Marathon Modular as the preferred builder for our projects. They offer a competitive price, good customer service and a quality finish. One point we noted was in our experience in dealing with Marathon Modular, there is always integrity between what the sales manager has stated and the actual final product. – Pacific Valley Christian School
We wish to express our appreciation for the co-operation of your team during the work and to congratulate you on a job well done. We have enjoyed working with Marathon Modular on this project, and we look forward to working with you again soon. – Bickerton Masters Architecture
This is the first time the Catholic Schools Office (Diocese of Broken Bay) has engaged Marathon Modular Group to supply and install modular learning spaces and a(COLA). This project was delivered in a very “tight” time frame, from our first site meeting to the delivery of the modular buildings. Marathon Modular exceeded this time frame which required careful and safe site management. The Diocese were kept well informed of all aspects of the installation of the buildings through the excellent communication provided – the success of this project is mainly attributed to the Marathon’s understanding of the Diocese’s expectations and needs. The high quality of the buildings also needs to be mentioned as a contributing factor to the project’s success. With great pleasure, we recommend Marathon Modular for its design, construction and delivery capabilities of modular buildings. – Sydney Catholic Schools
Marathon caused very little disturbance to the school. They moved quickly and efficiently and always left the site clean and tidy. Communication, cooperation and meeting deadlines were the priority of Marathon throughout the project, and our finished result was outstanding. -Five Islands School
Marathon Modular completed the construction of our new Junior School Building. This building consisted of 4 classrooms, a breakout space and offices. Throughout the construction and pre-construction phase Marathon: · assisted us in understanding restrictions and options available to us the client in regard to using the modular form of construction · were responsive to client design changes during their workshop process · management communicated effectively with regard to the delivery and installation of the final project · were co-operative with regard to enabling “school contractors” to undertake works concurrently with the installation of the modular building assisting in overall program. We are delighted with the final product. It is a versatile and flexible learning space. – Mamre Anglican School
From the outset, dealing with Jonathan and Marathon Group, in general, has been a pleasure. All aspects of the project have been handled with professionalism and courtesy. Marathon Group’s attention to detail, cooperation with our School Security Unit, their contractor Boston Security and the executive staff at Macarthur Girls High, and your accommodation of the School’s unique security issues have been exemplary and very much appreciated. The School is pleased with the project experience, and the finished product has fulfilled their expectations and, in many ways, exceeded them. I look forward to working with you again in the near future. – School Infrastructure
Marathon Modular were referred to us by another school. We had a complex site and a time-constrained brief. Jonathan was accommodating in helping us find a solution that met our needs, both design and time wise and our budget. Marathon Modular were pleasant to deal with in a relaxed and professional way from the time we first met till the end of the project. One of the things we like best about our new modular building is how it integrates with the rest of the school. Jonathan helped us through some design concepts to ensure we delivered a building that met our expectations. – Illawarra Christian School
Marathon was given a very tight time frame to supply a building for our school. Their team worked long days to ensure students could use the facility on the first day of school. Their workmanship is of a very high standard. They are keen to consult and ensure that we are satisfied with the final product. Marathon can provide design ideas if required. I would have no hesitation in recommending Marathon. – St Brigid’s Catholic College
I am pleased to provide this testimonial for Marathon Modular, who recently installed modular classrooms at Canberra Grammar School. The job was not straightforward as the two buildings had to be matched to an existing building on two different levels on a sloping site, abutting an existing building on one side and with very little clearance on the other. To further complicate matters, there was very restricted access for the large crane required. Marathon completed the job with minimum fuss and within the programmed time and budget. I could not recommend them more highly. – Canberra Grammar School
Marathon was engaged by Calrossy Anglican School (CAS) to construct and supply a group of buildings to serve the needs of our early Primary Years 1 and 2. The follow-up service for post-construction and maintenance issues following the installation has been fantastic. CAS operational and management staff would not hesitate in recommending Marathon as a service fit for the development of educational facilities. -Calrossy Anglican School
Marathon Modular has designed and constructed a modular building for one of the schools in my electorate. It’s a quality building and a positive addition to our environment. If the population begins to fall in 20 years, which can happen, this building can be moved to be used in another growth area. It’s a clever use of the education dollar. – Maitland MP